Tuesday 28 February 2012

Pinterest - What is it for?

I just got my Pinterest Account.......in part so I keep my set of "IanJSutherland" internet resources.

The challenge is now to work out what to do with it? I am by nature a curious and exploratory person so I will be in this. I can't say that I have really taken to Twitter, definitely not caught up in MySpace and Facebook is good for family and friends. Linkedin in my place of choice for business and professional connections so where does Pinterest fit in?

I have no idea yet, but have set up a first page that is really a place for me to "pin" some of my favourite photographs. At the moment they are mainly ones I have taken, but will include items I come across on the web.

I am also thinking of building a board that holds useful and interesting articles - access via links through the images, but that is still work in progress.

I would be interested to know what anyone else makes of this new tool(?) or whatever it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If something I have said has made you think, angry or simply feel confused, please to leave comment and let me know.