Monday 20 February 2012

More Pride and a Little Promotion



Attached is a video of my daughter's work on the catwalk this weekend. The whole effort was in aid of a small spinal injury charity called the Rooprai Spinal Trust. Everyone gave their time for free and it gave girls like my daughter an opportunity to experience and practice that world and their own deportmant.

Enough about my daughter as I know I am biased, but there were a few who I thought I might help with a little bit of exposure here.

In no particular order there is the charity itself, The Rooprai Spinal Trust, whose details you can find here.

The next is Keith Rogers and Strut Fashion who put the event together. Their facebook page is here.

I also thought I would mention three of the contestants from the TV contest "Britain and Ireland's Next Top Model" who came and gave the girls advice and support and graced the evening. They were Charlotte Holmes, Imogen Lever and Jade Thompson



Lastly I wanted to link to the band that played after dinner. I have heard many bands, but these, in my opinion, rank up with the best. While the do do covers as they did on Saturday night they also create original music, which is pretty good too. Their name was Hitched Music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If something I have said has made you think, angry or simply feel confused, please to leave comment and let me know.