Wednesday 17 April 2013

It is interesting what your social data says about you.

The image above comes instantly from allowing a web app access to my Facebook page. While some might question some aspects of the analysis when you look at the deeper explanations I would say they are about right.


What is interesting is that I just use my Facebook page in a limited capacity and really just for family and old college friends. There is relatively little information on there, yet it is obviously enough for the data algorithm involved to quickly deduce some pretty accurate views on me. Just imagine what would happen if it got access to my Linkedin account or maybe even this blog!!!??!?!

If only for a little amusement I have included the relevant link below in case you fancy giving it a try. If you do, please do share how insightful it is/was?

http://www.youarewhatyoulike.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

If something I have said has made you think, angry or simply feel confused, please to leave comment and let me know.