Wednesday 10 April 2013

Happy 40,000 to me!!!!!!

Today my blog staistics - as supplied by Google and excluding any time I look at my own posts - passed 40,000. This is in a little under three years and no bad from a slow start.

It is interesting to see what and how is driving these statistics.

The most popular posts, as measured by page reads, are:- 

While the the readership comes from around the world
 
   United States              26397
   United Kingdom          8143
   Australia                        533
   Canada                           388
   Russia                            379
   India                              278
   France                           239
   Germany                       232
   Singapore                      164
   Netherlands                   142
Interestingly I guess a lot of this traffic comes from the fact that my posts come us #1 or #2 for a few Google serach phrases. These include:-
 
   "develop gravitas"
   "toshin funds"
   "rowing analogies"
 
I think the lesson or moral is to find some more Google-topping post titles! I wonder where the stats will be in another three years?
 
 







No comments:

Post a Comment

If something I have said has made you think, angry or simply feel confused, please to leave comment and let me know.