Monday 3 December 2012

Season's Greetings 2012



On the 29th February this year a friend, Doug Shaw, encouraged a group of us to use their extra/bonus day to do something new or different. I joined him and others and learnt some of the rudiments of drawing and painting with watercolours (not since schooldays!!). I then found a clever drawing app on the iPad called "Paper" by Fiftythree and have been doodling sketching on and off since.
 
In previous years I have produced Christmas ecards that used some of my photography or computer graphic creations. This year I decided to use my limited drawing and painting so please meet a festive Poppy, our Yorkie.

I wish hope this finds you and your loved ones well, that you enjoy the holiday season and that 2013 is kind to us all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If something I have said has made you think, angry or simply feel confused, please to leave comment and let me know.