Friday 2 March 2012

Running a Masterclass in London in April

I will confess at the stat that this is a blatant bit of self promotion so by all means skip pas what follows.

I have been asked to host one of a series of Masterclasses in London in April. The topic I have chosen is to explore the question of how we need to deliver change in the modern world. The proposition is that as the world has become more complex and the rate of change ever faster, it is clear that our ability to deliver successful chnage has not improved and indeed has maybe got worse.

This is supported by the results of many surveys and the contents on many discussion threads. I recently participated in a thread that posed the statement that nothing has changed in project management since they built the pyramids. No one disputed this. Interesting, eh?

I have some ideas and opinions about how change can and should better managed and delivered. They are not magic. Additionally I hope that the participants will bring their own ideas that we can explore, distil and take on with each taking away some personal actions that can be taken forward.

If anyone is interested they can link to the promotion of this masterclass here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If something I have said has made you think, angry or simply feel confused, please to leave comment and let me know.