Saturday 13 August 2011

I wonder what the story was?

Not a lot to comment today, but I did notice the world of body art and in particular tattoos. With warm (well, hot) weather more flesh is on how and tattoos more obvious.

They do say that every tattoo has a story behind it and today I found myself wondering about a couple of them.

It seems popular for ladies/woman to have tattoos on the outside of their calves. It seems a strange place to me, but obviously seemed a good idea at the time. I also noticed a number of ladies with dark ebony skin who had gone with black tattoos. This reminded me of secret writing as it was barely visible except under the right light and viewed from a specific direction. I wonder of the stories behind them are ones that should only be whispered?

The one that left me speechless was a younger girl who had crossed coffins on the back of her pastey white right thigh. The coffins were not small, around six inches long and two wide. I have no idea what the story is/was but I can see there might be one, but why, oh why would one want it on the back/underside of a thigh.

Any suggestions?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Orlando, Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment

If something I have said has made you think, angry or simply feel confused, please to leave comment and let me know.