Tuesday 23 August 2011

Classy Plumbing

Now in my two weeks in the US I have seen the inside of more than a few restrooms. I have seen porclein ware of all sorts and sizes. These have been position at all heights to suit anyone between a leprechaun and Chewbacca. Some have been automatic and one was actually waterless (in the interests of conservation and no, I don't know how it worked!).

In this current hotel I have noticed a tendency to dress bare pipe work under sinks in white cladding - never seen that before.

But the best must be the classiest urinals I have ever seen (see picture). Free standing porcelein in marbled enclosures. Beat that!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If something I have said has made you think, angry or simply feel confused, please to leave comment and let me know.