Wednesday 27 March 2013

What a difference two years makes!

I have often said that I have worked hard at my network over the last few years, but today I say visual evidence which I share below.
 
This map was made of my linkedin network on February 2011..........
 




.......and this one today at the end of March 2013 - a little over two years later.




Quite a diference, eh? I sort of though the first oe looked like a pecking chicken. A la Rolf Harris, can you see it? the head on the left (green) with a comb on top and beak underneath. I does lack feet, but the body sort of works.

This new one remonds me of one of those microscopic sea animals with a body to the right (green and blue) and short webbed tentacles to the left. Maybe it is just me seeing that.

More seriuously it is a way bigger and more connected network, if still a little lopsided. The "body" is largely related to being somewhere for 6 1/2 years. The rest of the network is my diverse yet connected interests.


No comments:

Post a Comment

If something I have said has made you think, angry or simply feel confused, please to leave comment and let me know.