Monday 3 January 2011

First day nerves

Today is my first day as guest blogger for the Enterprise Management Association www.ema-i.org and I have to admit to a certain degree if nervous doubt.

As the first entry in the blog I feel a degree of responsibility to set the right tone and encourage readers to return as other bloggers pick up the baton.

The idea behind EMA resonates strongly with me. It has grown from a group of people who felt that the existing project associations, such as PMI in the US, stop short in their support of those charged with delivering strategic change - that there is much more to this than a documented methodology and loads of training and accreditation.

I encourage you to have a look and, if it interests you, think about getting involved.

Here is a short cut to the blog entry http://ema-i.org/Default.aspx?pageId=869482&mode=PostView&bmi=486515


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

If something I have said has made you think, angry or simply feel confused, please to leave comment and let me know.