Monday 10 January 2011

EMA-I Catch Up

Well, as you know, I was invited to be the inaugural blogger on the EMA-I website. That was last week and it is gratifying to hear that because of the blog and other activities the levels of site traffic rose significantly.

I did not want to distract from that effort so resisted the idea of simultaneously posting the blogs here, but as my week is over, and in the interests of trying to keep my work in one place I will now post the five blogs here. For those that have read them then please skip by, but it is possible that this will find another audience.

The blogs now follow separately but, sequentially.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If something I have said has made you think, angry or simply feel confused, please to leave comment and let me know.