Thursday 19 April 2012

Tips for a new transformation manager

On a network site I frequent there was a post asking for tips for a new transformation manager. He was met with looks of sage, if predictable advice about documenting scope, ensuring stakeholders agree, etc.

I took a slightly different approach and thought I would repeat and enhance it here.

Be...............
Bold in your thinking
Graphic in your vision
Creative in your approach
Pragmatic in your delivery
Inspiring as a leader
Excited in your communication
Sincere in your appreciation
Observant of progress
Attentive in your listening
Resilient in yourself
Disobedient (constructively) where you need to

That is a good start!

Any more contributions?


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

If something I have said has made you think, angry or simply feel confused, please to leave comment and let me know.