Wednesday 5 October 2011

Quality persists!

I have today enjoyed 27 holes of golf among old friends. My golf was my usual mix of poor, indifferent and adequate, but the rain stayed off and I enjoyed another Flemings golf day.
This was the latest of our twice yearly meets. It comprises past members of Flemings, the British banking and asset management group that was sold to Chase in 2000. What makes it special is the mix of the day. It is an easy combination of some very wealthy individuals and some less wealthy, many now retired, but others still working. Every facet is represented from holding board directors to members of the building management team, front and back offices, finance and HR.
It is a tangible reminder of the environment and team that was Flemings and that quality persists. It is not often found and takes a lot of effort and a long time to create. I feel privilege to have been part of Flemings and to still enjoy the company of these old colleagues and friends. As I said, quality persists!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If something I have said has made you think, angry or simply feel confused, please to leave comment and let me know.