Monday 13 December 2010

A Toast to the Visionaries of 2011

A little over a month ago I blogged about the Chivas Regal advert about chivalry that I very much liked, well it seems that spirit companies seem to have the good lines these days.

On the way back from my latest trip I came upon an advert for Grey Goose, the vodka, and it included a toast

....TO THE VISIONARIES THAT MOVE US ALL FORWARD


TO EUREKA!
TO A FUNDAMENTAL SHIFT
TO ASKING WHAT IF?
TO FINDING OUT WHY
TO SO CRAZY IT MIGHT WORK
TO THE GUTS TO TRY
TO SEEING THE INVISIBLE
TO FINDING OBSTACLES INSPIRATIONAL
TO OUTSIDE THE BOX
TO OUTSIDE THE LINES
TO TAKING SMALL STEPS
TO BEING AHEAD OF OUR TIME

If we could each use at least a few of these in the weeks ahead, we can make 2011 a better and more interesting time for everyone.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Ian

    You are a good spotter of interesting stuff. What if, crazy, and outside the lines in particular jump off the page. I'll have a think and look forward to seeing how we can learn from Chivas Regal and Grey Goose together. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great approach to 2011. I'll use that somehow. Thank you.

    Vandy

    ReplyDelete

If something I have said has made you think, angry or simply feel confused, please to leave comment and let me know.