Wednesday 15 December 2010

A New Year Honour!

I feel honoured to have been invited as the first guest blogger on the developing Enterprise Management Association - International ( EMA-I ) site in the new year. The association is an attempt to support and develop the skills and tools for managing strategic change. It for the "go to" people, the "usual suspects" that every company has and uses when it is wanting to shape and deliver large, strategic change and or deal with major issues.

As such it is looking to operate above the more mechanical aspects of project management, by providing real and practical support for the governance of change in its widest sense. It embraces the full range of skills (soft and hard) required to help individuals and organizations improve their ability to execute strategy and improve operational performance by effectively managing change as a key to business success.

Their framework is illustrated below:-


















So now my challenge is to draft three or four pieces ready for the beginning of January - no trouble (I hope).

I will post the pieces back here after their launch on EMA-I's website, but maybe you will be interested in looking there directly and maybe even getting imvolved and voluntering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If something I have said has made you think, angry or simply feel confused, please to leave comment and let me know.