Tuesday 21 May 2013

Family isn't always blood.




A friend posted this on Facebook today. Now I will often smile when I see this type of image. However often it is a little to sugar sweet for me. This one however seems to be worth picking up and sharing.

I consider myself lucky in that I have an extended family, with a number of non-blood members. Some hark from college days other from various encounters during my working life. Life would certainly be poorer without them. And when there are long gaps between contact, the distance evaporates immediately you start talking again.

They are what hold you up during the down times everyone has and are also there to amplify the good times.

No matter where they come from and whether they read this or not I am going to record here my appreciation that we are "family". They will know who they are.



Schmaltzy enough?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If something I have said has made you think, angry or simply feel confused, please to leave comment and let me know.