Wednesday 31 October 2012

One down......one to go!

A few days ago I blogged about two stories, one I hoped would turn out to be not true and one I hoped would be.

The one I hoped would not be true was the suggestion that Ben Needham, the 21 month old boy who went missing on a Greek Island 21 years ago, may have been buried under builders rubble in a field adjoining his grandparents' home. While I know that his parents would benefit from closure I just could not see how a parent could live with the kowledge that their baby was buried alive.

Well it seems that after a police excavation there is no trace of Ben so my hope for that story has come true. If I could only find a 50% success rate I would be happy that it was the Needham story that worked out right (at least in my mind).

I now wait for the outcome of the dig that believes it will unearth a number of mint condition Spitfires in Burma. The outcome here is still unknown so I am hopeful.

Two for two would be great!


No comments:

Post a Comment

If something I have said has made you think, angry or simply feel confused, please to leave comment and let me know.